- Curvaceous Instagram model and style influencer Empress Nard has released stunning photos online
- Empress Nard showed off her natural beauty by posing without any makeup in the enchanting photos
- The photos have got many of the IG model’s followers reacting with lovely reactions, especially, about her curves
PAY ATTENTION: Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh’s Telegram channel for more!
Ghanaian-American model and style influencer Hawa Hanardy, popularly known as Empress Nard, has bounced back on Instagram after a long hiatus.
Empress Nard, who has not posted on Instagram for over three months, released a new set of photos on Monday, February 27, 2023.
The new photos showed the New York-based model‘s natural face without makeup.
In the images, Empress Nard wore a light-coloured bodycon, with side parts made with a transparent (see-through) material.
The body-hugging dress showed off her curves as she gave off different poses. Some of her poses showed her back,, while others showed her front and sides. For her hair, it was a nicely done weave-on style.
Sharing the photos, Empress Nard noted that she was having a makeup-free day. The photo’s location tag suggested that the curvy model was in Accra.
“BACKSHOTS✌ No makeup .. comment which pic is your fav ???? … y’all miss me ,” she said.
Empress Nard’s fans gush over her curves and looks
The photos shared by Empress Nard have triggered loads of reactions from her followers. While many praised her no-makeup looks, others were fascinated by her curvy shape.
Loving the no-makeup look
You look WAYYY better without makeup!
My ancestors are from Ghana. They had to be beautiful people judging from you
Lady that’s a da*n dodge Ram dually you carrying! Shat!
You Kan See The Africa Kontinent Shape
Which kind wahala come be this… inside this election ❤️
Van Vicker celebrates first daughter’s birthday with lovely photos
In other news, Ghanaian actor Van Vicker has shared lovely photos of his first daughter J’dyl Vanette on his Instagram page.
The actor shared the photos with a touching message in celebration of J’dyl’s 19th birthday, which fell on Monday, February 27, 2023.
The photos and message stirred loads of reactions from his followers, including Nigerian actress Omotola Jalade who joined him to celebrate J’dyl.
- Back-to-School Beauty: 16 Items You Need In Your Beauty Bag
- 12 Best Crossbody Bags of 2022
- Tula Is Coming for Your Makeup Bag With New Skincare-Foundation Hybrid Perfect for Summer
- I'm a makeup whizz - the five items I always get from Primark to make my life easier and your makeup bag cheaper
- I'm a make-up fan & tested some of Primark beauty products - here are the ones to bag & the ones to give a miss