Infused with a custom blend of nine luxe oils to condition while cleansing, plus shea butter, the formula transforms from a unique jelly texture into a lightweight oil, leaving behind silky-smooth skin post-cleanse. It also features a light, refreshing spa water-inspired scent and rinses quickly and easily, without leaving behind any residue.
Easy to Use and Suitable for All Skin-Types
With Fenty Skin’s newest launch, users can say goodbye to the struggle of removing bold beauty looks, the mess of cleansing balm jars, and the excess waste of makeup wipes and cotton pads—Melt Awf’s efficient packaging delivers a clean cleansing experience that’s long nail-friendly, thanks to its mess-free pump. Suitable for all skin types, and especially beneficial for dry skin, Melt Awf leaves skin feeling clean, hydrated and silky smooth.
Melt Awf is made with:
Kalahari Melon, Baobab, Sunflower + Castor Oils: Gently cleanse; remove makeup, oil and impurities while nourishing and conditioning skin
Rosemary, Clary, Bergamot, Orange + Grapefruit Oils: Help break down makeup; condition with a light, refreshing scent
Shea Butter: Essential fatty acid-rich; softens & conditions
Fenty Skin Melt Awf Jelly Oil Makeup-Melting Cleanser ($34) is launching online at Fenty Skin’s website, Sephora’s website, and Kohl’s website on March 7, 2023 and in-store at Sephora and Sephora at Kohl’s on March 10, 2023.
After Rihanna blotted her face using Fenty Beauty’s Invisimatte Blotting Powder during the Super Bowl LVII half time show, Google searches for Fenty Beauty increased 883%.
- Back-to-School Beauty: 16 Items You Need In Your Beauty Bag
- 12 Best Crossbody Bags of 2022
- Tula Is Coming for Your Makeup Bag With New Skincare-Foundation Hybrid Perfect for Summer
- I'm a makeup whizz - the five items I always get from Primark to make my life easier and your makeup bag cheaper
- I'm a make-up fan & tested some of Primark beauty products - here are the ones to bag & the ones to give a miss