Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Hot pink has quickly become the unofficial color of the year.
The color made its way to the forefront of the fashion world during the F/W 2022 season when Valentino’s Pink PP Collection debuted, exclusively featuring the vibrant shade. Ever since, hot pink has been popping up everywhere, from front rows at fashion shows to award show red carpets, as well as on every star from Zendaya to Florence Pugh to Anne Hathaway.
Additionally, Gerta Gerwig’s upcoming Barbie movie has inspired the viral social media “Barbiecore” movement, further amplifying the trend and the iconic doll’s signature color. The #barbiecore hashtag now has more than 18 million views on TikTok.
Everyone could use a bright spot in their wardrobe, whether you’re a long-time fan of pink or newly ready to dabble with the joy-inducing color. Plus, the shade is universally flattering and will work in any season. Don’t believe us? Keep scrolling to shop 10 stylish hot pink pieces worth purchasing.
1. Gap 100% Organic Cotton Vintage T-Shirt, $19.95
2. Rebecca Minkoff Mini Julian Crossbody, $139 (Orig. $198)
Add a pop to any look with this petite crossbody backpack. This 100% leather design is great for toting your essentials and definitely sparks joy.
Cozy up during fall and winter in this yummy cashmere sweater. This oversized sweater is a top seller for the brand and features a ribbed chevron pattern. Don’t forget to grab the matching cashmere joggers!
If you aren’t ready to let summer go, add this punchy bathing suit to your swimwear collection. Available in XXS-5XL, this fabric “stretches up or down a size while keeping its shape.”
5. Bibi Lou Aoi Heels, $180
6. Pangaia 365 Hoodie, $150
7. Outerknown S.E.A. Suit, $168
8. UGG Classic Ultra Mini, $140
Constantly sold out last winter, the UGG Classic Ultra Mini will most likely be on everyone’s wishlist again this year. These little booties, lined with sheepskin, will keep you toasty all winter.
Ideal for date night or any event with a cocktail attire dress code, this mini dress is fun and flirty. Complete with a flounce overlay and front slit, you’ll be searching for any excuse to wear this dress again and again.
10. SKIMS Fits Everybody Bike Short, $46
If you enjoyed this story, check out this travel makeup organizer that comes with an LED mirror lid.
More from In The Know:
- Sexy Clothing Doesn't Need To Be Tight-Fitting — & These Pieces That Don't Cling To Your Body Are Proof
- 15 Dresses to Shop Before Summer Ends
- An ‘influencer thrift store’ wants to tackle fast fashion waste
- Rise in clothing costs another jab to parents' wallets during back-to-school shopping :: WRAL.com
- Victoria Beckham's clothes selling for up to 70 per cent off after company racks up £54million debt