— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us and our publishing partners a commission.
With inflation and rising prices once again in the news, shopping smart is more important than ever. To help you stretch your dollar as far as it will go, we rounded up the best deals you can bag to fight inflation right now. Whether you need to save on everyday essentials at Amazon or cut costs on your yearly energy bills, we found hacks for all that and more.
Here’s the deal: Subscribe to our Perks and Rec newsletter for daily savings on all the things you want and need.
Top 10 deals to help you fight inflation in 2023
- Get 25 free meals: HelloFresh meal delivery
- Save 20% on essentials: Amazon Prime membership
- Get cash back and more: CVS ExtraCare membership
- Save 50% and shop in bulk: Sam’s Club membership
- $90 off: Eufy by Anker BoostIQ RoboVac 11S
- A 50% markdown: Le Tote fashion subscription service
- Under $28: Hydro Flask reusable water bottle
- Save up to $750: Energy-efficient appliances at Lowe’s
- Down $49: Keurig K-Café Smart single-serve coffee maker
- 20% down: Noco Boost Plus UltraSafe lithium jump starter box
If your weekly grocery trips are costing you more than you’d like, pre-planning your meals and buying only the ingredients you know you need can be a huge cost saver. You’ll cut down on food waste and avoid spending extra on items you won’t use. Signing up for a meal kit delivery service is one of the best (and, right now, most affordable!) ways to plan your weekly meals and make easy and delicious dishes at home. If you’re new to meal kits, you can try out HelloFresh